Some organizations just have a knack for finding ways to lose. While the Lakers celebrate their year as reigning champions, the Clippers mange to find new ways to also go for #1…the #1 lottery pick that is. High hopes for first round selection Blake Griffin’s impact will be put on hold (and rehab) as the talented forward gets put on ice for a broken kneecap.
Way to start the season! Nothing quite like taking a #1 pick and watching their legs go right away, a la Danny Manning.
Is it a curse or are the Clips actually doing something to keep their injury rate high?
Related articles by Zemanta
- Clips No. 1 pick sidelined with broken kneecap (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Griffin scores 16 as Clips beat Jazz, go to 4-1 (sports.espn.go.com)
- Blake Griffin: Working Like Crazy (myespn.go.com)
- Lakers Players Given “Ring Night” Advice By Coach Jackson (nytimes.com)
- NBA | Clippers’ Blake Griffin could miss first six weeks with stress fracture of left kneecap (seattletimes.nwsource.com)